Monday, March 18, 2013

Cooking with Liz

I love making pepperoni rolls for us to snack on but they are just too spicy for the kids to enjoy. Last week I made a few that had just cheese in them. YUCK! So today I decided to make some with ham and cheddar cheese in them. They were a total success with Abigail! I thought I would share with all of you.

Normally I buy my frozen rolls at walmart but since Save A Lot opened close to us (15 min away), I found these there


Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and then let your rolls thaw in it. This varies between half an hour and over an hour. If I am in a hurry, I go ahead and preheat the oven to 400* and put the rolls on top of the oven so they thaw quicker.


While waiting for the rolls to thaw, I went ahead and chopped up my ham and mixed it with cheddar cheese.


Once I can push down on a roll without it sticking to my finger, I know they are basically ready.


Flatten them out with your fingers and put your mixture in the middle. You could use any ingredients that your family likes.


Fold the side up



Pinching them together



Put them back in the muffin tin, crease down, and cook on 400* for about 10 minutes!


Simple as that!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I want to try all sorts of variations on this. I hope to see more cooking with Liz posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete