Thursday, January 9, 2014

Time

Well, I haven't had much time for blogging but if you are my fb friend you know plenty about my life!
Right now I'm riding shotgun next to my honey so I have a few minutes before my battery dies.
We closed on our house yesterday.  Met our new neighbors. Moved into grandma's house. And now we are almost to Charleston SC where we will board the cruise ship tomorrow.
When we get home it is time to get down to business with house/proper hunting. We have decided to stay in WV until the kids are out of school for the summer. They have misses 4 of the last 6 days so there will be make up days added to the end of the year, which puts us into June.
But at least that gives us plenty of time to find property and have a modular put on it.
That's all I've got for now. See ya in a week when I'm returning from 80+* weather.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment