Sunday, March 30, 2014

Life keeps going...

We are getting ready to start week 2 here at grandma's house without Brad, again.
It really isn't that hard, work-wise. Might be easier, actually. I don't have to put as much thought into what I fix for dinner, how I sleep in the bed, or what I do during the day. But we miss his presence. The kids miss their daddy.

We are still waiting to hear from the bank about the house we want. Our realtor doesn't know if the other offer he was told about was ever actually submitted. There has to have been some rules broken by the listing agent in all this but I digress. Maybe this week we will hear something. I know one thing, I can't take much more of this! I'm gaining so much weight from what seems like endless stress eating and my face looks like one big pimple right now. Not a pretty picture.

Brad is doing well at his new job. It's the same work and same boss he worked for up here for the first 7 or 8 years. Coming into a new job on the top is not easy tho. He is having to earn the respect of these other guys and prove himself. Which doesn't make sense to me since he is way better than them. I'm being serious here. His boss down there has been begging him to come work in NC for years. He is spending a lot of time fixing things that the guys down there either did wrong or couldn't do. Work is paying for him to stay in a hotel just south of Charlotte but he has worked out of town some, going 3 hours east of Charlotte and into South Carolina to work.

And that's about my life right now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry life isn't feeling super fabulous these days. I know it will all be worth it when you're in your new house in North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying this all ends soon. I'm not in a hurry for you to leave AT ALL, but I can't imagine how stressful this is. I would not be handling your situation very well right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are stuck in transition. I feel you pain!

    ReplyDelete