Thursday, March 6, 2014

Neighbors

When Brad and I left our house 2 months ago, we moved in with the only next door neighbor we have had in the past 10 plus years.

Our new neighbors are young but so far they have been very nice, upstanding citizens. They go to work every day, come home in the evenings and wave to us when we are out in the yard and keep there dog on a chain when it is outside (that is rare around here).

When BRad and I came home from the Buck Dynasty event last weekend, it was very late for us. Our neighbors had at least 9 vehicles crammed into the 4 space parking in front of my dear old house. PARTY!! I was so sad. I still don't really even know why it bothers me so much. I just kept thinking, "my house!"

Well, tonight, Thursday-mind you, Brad's gma brought it to my attention that they must be having a party next door again because lots of vehicles were going down the driveway. (only our 2 houses are on this street so it is noticeable) "On a Thursday?" I asked. A while later the guy came over and told us they had a "band" practicing and would try to keep the music down.

If they had the music down, I would hate for them to have it UP all night!! It was quite loud. It has been an hour now and I don't hear the music anymore so I hope they quit early and went straight to drinking. Just kidding! About the drinking part, anyway.

I must say it was very nice of him, maybe 19 years old, to come over and let us know what was going on. I would have most likely called the cops had he not. And I'm guessing he knew that. I just hate having neighbors who aren't family. Just another reason we don't want neighbors when we move!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't officially moved yet, but I am already dreading the home search! I hope yours is almost at an end!

    ReplyDelete