Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nap time again.....

Today has been a good day so far. I am finding that nap time is the best time for me to do this blogging. We got almost 6 inches of snow during the night. So beautiful! I took the kids up to the church this morning to go sled riding. It seriously took us an hour to get ready. I hate having to put on all those layers but it was worth it to play in the snow and be warm for an hour. Ryan is still too young for sled riding......He could barely stand up on flat ground, let alone walk up and down a hill to sled. Plus we don't have a sled so we used trash bags, which is not the best! None of us lasted very long. I am trying a new recipe for dinner. Crockpot chicken and stuffing. It looks pretty good. Can't wait to see how it turns out. We have had something similar to it before but I have never made it in the crockpot before. Well, I need to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment