Monday, January 26, 2009

Nap time-the best time of day!

Well, as you can read, it is nap time in our house! I really am going to keep this one short and sweet because the dogs have got to have a bath today and nap time is the only time I can do it unless we all end up soaked! Hannah had a snow day today. We got a good 2-3 inches. There is more on the way so I bet there will be more snow days this week! I can't decide if snow days are good or bad yet! She gets pretty bored here during the day....I'm just not as exciting as school. I get pretty frustrated too with her and Ryan bickering or her just bugging him or constantly asking me if she can do something or go to mamaw's house. But it is nice to have her around for a change! So that is all I have to say for today.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much snow you get in WV compared to out here. We have had two 10 minute flurries and that's it all season. I guess those mountains really block a lot of that.
    They're calling for 1-3 inches tomorrow and the whole state is freaking out. Whatever! Kara and I will be hanging out around the house in our pjs doing chores and watching Tom & Jerry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you got the snow they were calling for or not, all we are getting is rain, which is OK by me! We had a dusting last week of maybe half an inch, so now it is time for Spring! I cannot get over how much warmer it is here compared to WV, either! Suits me just fine! Still get the advantage of the changing seasons, but not hot like FL and not cold like OH!

    ReplyDelete