Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photography





























Read the previous blog first or you won't know what I am talking about in this one. I just posted a blog a few minutes ago and then got up to clean, like I said I was going to. I found some picture frames in my bedroom that I have been needing to hang for a long time now. I never could decide an order or where to put them so I hadn't done anything with them but I just decided who cares and hung them where I wanted to, regardless of how good they looked! So that made me think of some pictures that I have been taking lately of the snow. I have been thinking of taking up photography so I wanted to post some of them on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Liz! I see you must have taken the last pic while it was snowing! I can see the snowflakes, so that is cool! One thing I do to capture the snow falling is to use a flash. The flash only goes so far, but the flash really reflects off of the snowflakes well! I like the twig pictures right above the last one, too! And the very top one with the ice on the branches in the treetops.

    ReplyDelete