Sunday, February 1, 2009

I don't even know what to title this one....

So another weekend has come and gone already. Today was the best of the days because it was almost 60 degrees out and we got to play outside. We only got to jump on the trampoline because our yard is like a swamp now. Probably will be for awhile since they are calling for rain or snow tomorrow. I am so looking forward to Hannah going back to school tomorrow. She said she doesn't want to go back, though! That shocked me because she loves school. I have to call and register her for kindergarten this week. I can't believe it. Kindergarten already....I don't even know what to say about that. I am having a hard time typing because I am eating my nightly bowl of cereal. This time it is just dry fruit loops. Man are they good. I love cereal. Well, I don't know what else to say so I think I will end this now before I get in too deep. I don't think anyone cares about how much I love cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment