Friday, February 27, 2009

another virus

Just when I thought everyone was finally healthy again......Hannah threw up earlier. I noticed she was acting kinda weird all morning. She didn't want to eat her cereal, she didn't want to eat any of Ryan's snack in K-mart, she kept saying she was tired, she started crying when we pulled in Big Lots because she didn't want to go in, she started saying her belly hurt, and she didn't want any Wendy's on the way home!! Ryan on the other hand, has been eating all day! He ate some cereal, drank his milk, ate a blueberry muffin, then ate Hannah's cereal for breakfast! An hour or so later, he was eating a snack and water in Kmart (that is the only way I can get any shopping done!), then he ate all 5 of his chicken nuggets from wendys, juice and wanted Hannah's cracker!!!! That boy can put away the food! Anyways, I kept asking Hannah if she felt like she was going to throw up on the way home but she didn't. Then a few minutes after we got home, she did! I am glad I just decided to come home instead of shop more. I would have been very upset if she had vomited in the truck! She was sitting on the couch after getting sick and she said, "I caught a virus, didn't I?!" I said yup! So now she is laying down in the playroom with a trash can beside her and Ryan is napping. I kinda enjoy this blogging thing. I don't talk to many people at all and I think this is one way to feel like I am talking to someone. I miss that about working. I never had a problem talking!! =) Well, I think I am done talking for now. I need to do some cleaning...I never can think of anything to do but the house is always a mess!

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby girl! I sure hope they quit passing that bug back and forth soon!
    I liked your comment about missing the talking part of work! Dad and I were just discussing that very thing about 2 weeks ago!
    Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you!!! And poor Hannah! Hope it all stops TODAY! By the way....you said Ryan ate something of Hannah's...please tell me he didn't eat something she had eaten off of! He'll be puking too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete