Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is today over yet?!

I was hoping to be on my way to bed by this time but it just isn't going to happen! Last night was a long night of getting up with Hannah every time she vomited, which was at least once an hour and sometimes more than that. She started to feel a little better around 10am and was keeping fluids down until like 4pm. Then she vomited about everything she had drunk in those 6 hours!! So now we are back to square one....And on top of that, Brad was gone most of that time and then outside working until about 7pm!! So it has been a really long day of being cooped up in the house with a crazy boy and sick girl! I just know Ryan is going to get it again. I can't keep him away from her and right before she started getting sick, he was eating her cereal. Ryan has been dying to go outside with daddy but I didn't let him because it is sooooo cold today. So he has been driving me crazy, getting into everything. We played with moon sand for a long time. That is messy but it keeps him busy for a long time. So I think that is about all I have to say for now. My mom skills are being tested again. If you missed that blog, go back and read it, it is titled "mom skills." But I would rather Hannah be sick than Ryan because at least she knows when it is coming and can lean over the trash can! I just wish it wouldn't hit her as hard as it does. Anyways, I am done. I don't know what else to say. My brain is about fried today. I hope tomorrow is better.

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! Sweetie, I hate to hear that Hannah is so sick again! Seems like she just got over that stuff that put her in the hospital the last time! I hope it doesn't get that bad again! I wish I were there to come and help so you could get some sleep! It seems I don't need sleep, lol! Not like you do, anyway! Hugs to everyone, especially you and Hannah! Kisses to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mom. I can tell Hannah is feeling a little better. She got up and went into her room for a few minutes this evening to get a baby doll and that is the first time she was off her couch today so they took a quick bath (probably not good for sharing germs but oh well) and then after we put Ryan in bed we played Trouble (the game where the dice is in a bubble and you have to pop it) and now she is watching a movie. She hasn't thrown up since like 4pm.....Love you I am going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete