Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to reality

Well, it has been a week since my mom came in, 3 days since my sister and nephew came in and now the house is empty and quiet.....It is good to get back to normal but I miss my family already! We had a great time together and I bet mom is going to sleep good tonight! She has had back issues since she jumped on the trampoline with the kids the first few days of her visit! Both the kids came down with colds right before my mom came last week and now I have one as well! I don't know how it happens that everyone gets sick when we plan to get together! But it never fails that we either leave sick or are sick to start with!! We had a good valentines day too. It wasn't very romantic but we spent it with family. We have never bought so much stuff for the kids for this holiday but I have a feeling it is going to start being a big one! Not just junk food either, it was like they all had a stocking as big as the ones they had at Christmas time!! Well, I am in the middle of cooking dinner so I better go before something ruins! I am cooking to please tonight....mac-n-cheese and fruit it is!!! I am choosing not to fight this battle tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree, Liz! As nice as it is to be back in my own bed and my usual routine, I miss all of you terribly!

    ReplyDelete