Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nothingness....thanks Alisha for that title!

I stole my title from my dear friend, Alisha. I just got done reading her latest blog. Anywho...(I stole that from my cousin in FL) I have been a very busy lady today! I almost got Ryan's room painted today. I have never done a project so fast. I was able to spend all day working on it because my wonderful mom is here and watched the kids for me a lot. I would have finished but I ran out of paint. We are going to put him in a toddler bed once I get his room back in order now that he is climbing out of it. Pray for me when we start that! That is one battle I don't want to fight but I guess I can't keep him in a crib forever. Right now I am listening to him cry and yell "mommy." He is not sleeping well lately. And he has a cold so his nose has been running non stop. That is a task in itself! My sister and nephew are coming in tomorrow night. I can't wait! We are going to have a good weekend. I don't think the weather is going to be good though. Anyways, it is bed time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment