Monday, March 2, 2009

no more complaining

I think I have been using this blog to complain too much. I am going to try not to do that anymore. I just like writing about my day and letting other people read about it! Today was Hannah's kindergarten registration. She did the tests fine this year. Last year she cried and didn't want to do the hearing screening. I am excited and nervous about her going to kindergarten. I miss the little girl who used to run around in diapers. But I also can't wait to see what the future holds for her. I want only the best for her but I know that she will go through bad times just like the rest of us. That is what I have been thinking about a lot lately. My kids are growing up and there is nothing I can do about it but enjoy it while it lasts. Hannah didn't go to school today. Her stomach is still a little messed up and she is still regaining her strength. There are a lot of kids sick at the school. So we haven't done much again today. Tomorrow is another picture day at school. They just had them done at the beginning of the year. This time it is a class picture and you can do individual ones if you want. I don't know if I am going to order any of them or not. Oh what am I saying, I will more than likely order them!! We have already been practicing her pose and talking about what she is going to wear and how I am going to do her hair. Anyways, I hope I get to go to the ladies meeting tonight even though I have a headache. I am ready to get out! We usually don't do much around here (we are homebodies) but it has been especially hard this week with the sick kids. So I better go check my pork chops and mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. Don't miss the opportunity to get the pictures. The one thing I regret is not getting your school pictures one or two years! I feel like I'm missing that part of your life!

    ReplyDelete