Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks Stephanie for the chocolate!

Another day is half over. Today has been a good, weird day for us in the Palmer house. Hannah had a 2 hr delay this morning so I got to lay in bed for an extra half and hour (doesn't sound worth much but it really is!). That was the first good thing. It was really a waste because we only got a dusting last night. So by the time Hannah got to school it was almost lunch time for everyone. (We eat lunch early-around 11am since we are up early, if I can even hold Ryan off that long!) Ryan and I passed the time by finger painting (a BIG mess but kept him busy for awhile-go to facebook to see the latest pics), cleaning up the mess (a project in itself), me chasing him around with the camera and then I took his mattress out of the crib for him to jump on. Probably not the best idea but worth it to all of us! He was in an extremely good, non-yelling, mood this morning and was just acting goofy! I actually got a few things done too, like laundry and dishes (the laundry isn't really done yet, there are 3 loads on my bed!) Then we ate and then the school called to say they were closing an hour early because of the recommendations of the weather people but the preschool kids could go anytime. I was shocked because the sun has been out all day and it isn't snowing or anything! So we went and got Hannah a few minutes before noon. Now they are both in bed, although Ryan isn't sleeping yet. Then I saw the coffee mug of candy that I got at the ladies meeting last night and ate every peice of it except the coconut thing and reece thing! Thanks, Steph! That made a great day even better! That is what I was doing when I started typing this blog. I had such a good time at the ladies meeting last night. I really enjoy getting together with the other women and talking and sharing things. I wish we could do it more often! I feel like I need that time for my sanity! Well, I think I am going to go try to get some other things done before I wake Hannah up and she wants to play Barbie again. I don't let her sleep longer than an hour because I don't want her up until 10pm in case there is school tomorrow. I hope there is school tomorrow....

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Thanks...I'm glad one of us can spell...LOL! The funny thing was I even showed Mark and he was like oh yeah its great! Can you say tutor for Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Should've saved some for myself!! No school again today! AHHH!!! Who in the world makes these decisions!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should be the ones to make the decision! I would have sent them for sure and they wouldn't have gotten out early yesterday! But I guess everyone around us is getting snow like they said, just not Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems I remember when you first started going to the ladies meetings I almost had to drag you! I'm glad you enjoy them now! I think it just means you are finally a woman and you see the importance of those gatherings for Christian "lady"ship! LOL! Have I told you lately that I love you? Because I do! You are maturing into a wonderful, godly woman! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete