Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ahhhhhh, the sun.....

I am so glad to see the sun today. And I don't ever remember being so happy with 40 degree temperatures!! I didn't let the kids go out and play but having the natural sunlight in the house has been amazing! I didn't do too much cleaning today. Just the usual dishes, laundry, clean our bathtub and sweep the rug. I never can get past the usual stuff to do other things that you don't have to do every day. Oh, I did move out the couch (sectional) and clean under there. Ughhh, I should really try to do that more often. I could have made a coat out of the dog hair under there! I know, that is gross but I promise, the rest of the house doesn't look like that. I also found about 10 crayons and discovered why Sammy always has her nose shoved under the couch--there was some cereal under there!! I brought the potty chair out here so Ryan could just go to whenever he wanted to and put big boy undies on him. That worked for awhile. He kept going on it every few minutes! So that got old quick. Brad came home early from work today. I guess he feels pretty rough. We all hid from him when we saw him coming but he didn't even want to play our games!! When Hannah came home from school she showed me how her neck pops every time she looks down and then back up. She asked me if I could hear it but I couldn't so I put my hand on the back of her neck and put my ear real close and then she did it again. It gave me chills! SO weird!! I told her I didn't know if that was normal or not and when she saw that I didn't think it was as cool as she did, she acted a little nervous about it! I might mention it to the dr the next time we are there. I have been talking to Nat on facebook today, writing back and forth. That has been fun for a change. He has really grown up lately. His style is still a little weird but I don't think that will ever change. Him and Cheryl are hopefully going to be able to move back up here this summer. They really miss it. I hope they live closer than Cross Lanes this time. Anyways, Hannah is saying she is hungry so I think I will start dinner now and then it is time for the mad rush to church!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for the sun! Hopefully we will have lots of sun at Hawk's Nest this weekend! Can't wait to see you and the kids! Sorry Brad is feeling badly! Hope he feels better soon!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, weird neck thing. :o) I was also glad to see the sun! I even washed my van!

    ReplyDelete