Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why do I feel like this week is never going to end?!

The cold weather has really got me down. I could never be more ready for HOT weather. I can't wait to spend all day outside with the kids. Jumping on the trampoline, watching then drive the power wheels jeep, going to the park, riding bikes, swimming! I told Brad the house was going to suffer and he said no way! Anyways, Hannah didn't want to go to school again today. She was acting fine until right as we were walking out the door. Then she started crying saying she didn't want to go to school because she didn't want to make anyone sick. And I said but you aren't sick anymore. And she said but my stomach still hurts. SHe has been saying that ever since she was sick over the weekend. But I made her go anyways. Her appetite is still not back to normal and she still spends most of the day laying on her little couch in front of the tv. I tried to spend most of the day playing with Ryan since I had been so busy taking care of Hannah for the past several days that he was being pushed to the side. He is learning a lot these days. He is pretty good at counting but he always starts with 2, not 1! He is getting better with his colors. I try to add learning into every activity we do. I am kinda worried that he won't be able to go to preschool until he is almost 5. I am probably going to put him in a private preschool the year before that, which is 2 school years away. It is going to take him longer to learn how he has to act in school, I have a feeling. One of the ladies at school said she thinks it is better for boys especially to start school later. I guess I understand that. Well, the kids are ready to get out of the bathtub now so I better go. I quit letting Hannah take showers by herself because there was always big globs of conditioner left in her hair and I don't think she washed her body off thoroughly enough. Well, better go.

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days (weeks) when you didn't get to go anywhere or do anything because of sick kids! Don't miss them at all! I miss you being around, but I don't miss the yucky times! I miss the games we played and the fun things we did as a family. Off subject, but did you know today is the 6th year that Grandpa Brandenburg has been gone? I miss him still. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the weather!! Bring on the 80's!!!

    ReplyDelete