Friday, March 6, 2009

Blah, blah

I just can not say enough about this weather. All I know is that if it gets cold again, I might seriously die!! The dogs are constantly begging to go out, which is very different because when it is cold they don't want to go out at all. But then when I let them out, Sammy barks almost the entire time like a retard. So I have to keep going back and forth yelling at her or bringing them in. Since we got a pump and can keep our yard decent this year, we are going to try to get the invisible fence installed that we bought several years ago. That pump is going to be one of the best investments we have ever made! No more mosquito swarms, no more dogs muddy up to their knees, no more frogs and tadpoles and crawdads everywhere (okay, so I will miss that one a little). I enjoyed Hannah watching tadpoles turn into frogs last year. We will actually be able to play in the yard now!! Anyways, I got off track already! Sammy is barking again so hold on........okay. We went down to the park for a few minutes after we picked Hannah up from school. They had just come in from the playground so she wasn't that excited. We only stayed for about 20 minutes because she slid through the hole in the tire swing but held on and didn't even touch the ground until I stopped it and that scared her. Ryan was mad that we had to leave so soon but it was also his nap time too so we needed to leave. Brad just came in the door. That is amazing....it's only 3!! Yay!!! Tomorrow we are going to be spending most of the day at Hawk's Nest. Mom and dad are going to be up that way to preach at Bro. Grigsby's chuch in Haico (sp?) so we are going to go there and have a picnic lunch and walk on some trails. I am excited. I have been telling the kids tomorrow is a special day but I haven't told them why. Hannah saw the picnic basket out and guessed that part but not anything else. Brad just told me I should check her temp because she feels warm. He says that a lot so I don't normally get concerned but I checked it with one in her mouth and it was 102 degrees. This can not be happening again. I can tell her cheeks are flushed now. Earlier she was crying because her nose hurt but she said she didn't get hit at school or anything. And she kept saying that she smelled something gross and it was making her nose hurt but I can't smell anything. Weird....I hope she doesn't get the flu now. I guess it has been a week, time for her to get something else!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Well, I better go. I need to check my clothes that are hanging outside and hang more out there. Say a prayer for Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment