Wednesday, March 18, 2009

all I want is to take a nap!

I do not feel like writing today but I am trying to past the last 20 minutes before going to get Hannah from school. All I want to do is take a nap. But there is no resting for mom! I have an eye dr appt this afternoon so we are going to go to the park for awhile so I don't have to be cooped up in the house with Hannah begging me to play barbies with her. I went to the dr this morning and got some abx for my URI. These things are killer! (the pills and the infection!) I wish I felt like enjoying the weather. Today has turned out to be beautiful. It is supposed to 20 degrees cooler tomorrow and rainy. Ughhhh. That will be a good day for a nap! I am amazed at how fast the house can fall apart when I am sick. It looks like a tornado came thru here and I have only been sick for 1 whole day! Oh well, better get up and get ready to go get Hannah from school and take my box of tissues!!

1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    What is URI? What kind of infection? Sorry you feel so bad! But you are right, the world doesn't stop just because mom is sick! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete