Tuesday, March 17, 2009

mommy got run over by a train!!

I woke up this morning feeling like a train had run over my head during the night! My throat was so sore, my ears and head were throbbing, and my neck was aching. In the past that has meant one of 2 things--ear infection or sinus infection. I immediately took some ibuprofen before even getting in the shower because I know how long the day can be if I am sick and here alone with Ryan! After that kicked in, I have been feeling pretty good besides the sneezing (although not as bad as yesterday) and the runny nose. I have been sure not to let the meds wear off! Ryan and I even went outside and played and took a walk, which I knew pretty much guaranteed a nap for him! That was successful, like I thought, he is sleeping now. Hannah and I are going to go outside after I am done here. I am just so thankful that with all the sickness we have had around here this winter, everyone is very healthy. No one had anything that hasn't been curable with medicine. Thank the Lord for that. I am looking forward to the 70 degree weather we are supposed to have tomorrow, although I think it is supposed to be in the 50's the next day. I have been dying to move all the summer clothes that I bought last fall to the front of the closet and be done with the winter clothes!! It is like Christmas in March (or April, whenever it gets warm for good)!! There is just something about new clothes that I love. I'm sure you other ladies know what I am saying!=) Well, better go so Hannah and I can go outside!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some new clothes today! New to me, anyway! But some of them were totally new, even from the thrift store! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete