Monday, March 9, 2009

Another week begins....

Well, I was not ready for Monday but I am feeling good about a new week. We had a great weekend, especially Sat at the state parks with my parents. I can't wait to do that more often this summer. Brad and I even went outside and jumped on the trampoline alone last night after the kids went to bed. It was a lot of fun just acting goofy with him. We don't get to do stuff like that often but I think we will now that it is getting warm. I didn't feel so bad about eating that bowl of cereal either because I jumped it all off!! I took Hannah to the dr this morning because she had a fever again and was crying because her stomach hurt. Of course, while there, she said nothing hurt and didn't show anything to them. Except that she just didn't feel good. They did a flu test because it is going around bad but it was neg and they wanted a urine sample. Of course, she couldn't go. We sat there forever and she never did anything so I made her go get a drink and we went back to the room to wait for the flu test results and then we went back to the bathroom. She did finally go the second time after sitting there for about 5 minutes. It was all normal too. So she said she is probably just having a hard time getting back to normal from the stomach virus and caught something else that gave her the fever for several days but that she should be better within a few days. If not they might do some x rays or something on her stomach. I could get used to the new, tired Hannah! It seems like forever since she has been normal. Well, I should get up and do more work while the kids are sleeping because when they get up we are heading outside. uhhh.......more laundry and just picking up in general. I already mentioned once that I never get past the daily chores to do the things that you don't have to do very often. I don't even know what those other chores are!

2 comments:

  1. Well, as far as those other chores are concerned:
    washing windows, cleaning kitchen cabinets, cleaning lamp shades, cleaning curtains, cleaning bed quilts, flipping the mattresses, yada, yada, yada! Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about dusting? That is the only thing I could think of! Needless to say, I don't do any of those things!!

    ReplyDelete