Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I don't have a title today

Well, this is going to be a quick one. I am waiting on dinner to be done and waiting for Brad to get home. Hannah stayed home from school today. Wanna guess why?..............................You guessed it, a fever! So I called her dr first thing but of course she is off today so the nurse had to get a hold of her and call me back. She had already told me she wouldn't be there today but she didn't say she wouldn't be there tomorrow either. So finally the nurse called backat 4:30 to say the dr wanted Hannah checked out again. I just hope they do something this time. She acted a little more lively for awhile. I did get a few things done first thing this morning and during nap time but other than that......no workin' around here. Well, I think I hear my potatoes bakin' pretty good in the oven os I better go check them!

No comments:

Post a Comment