Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a great day!

Today has been a fabulous day. No one was overly grouchy, the kids played well together, we played outside a lot, I managed to get a few things done (couldn't tell it now if you came to my house!), dinner was good, daddy got home a little early, I got the dreaded grocery shopping for the week out of the way, had a meaningful conversation with an old friend, and I think I could go on forever. Thank the Lord for great days. It makes all the not-so-great ones okay. The weather is supposed to be even better tomorrow. You know what I just realized....mom and dad left for Florida today and I didn't even call to say bye, be careful, I love you or anything. I totally forgot! Oops. I'll have to call her after I get this done. Brad is taking his annual fishing trip to the mountains this weekend so the kids and I are going to Columbus to see my sister. I hate being around the house all weekend when I know Brad won't be home. The weekend is when we do all the fun stuff so when he won't be home, I don't want to be home because it will be boring! I wish I could see my sister more. I am always trying to talk her into moving here and she is always trying to talk us into moving up there! I love her dearly. Anyways, I better go call mom before I forget again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz (and Jessica),
    Hope you are having a great weekend together!
    Give the kids kisses and hugs from grandma!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete