Monday, March 16, 2009

what a day

My day has been kinda ughhh all day long. Ryan had another restless night last night, waking up several times throughout the night. And I really need my sleep so if I don't get it, I am just not right all day. If he does it again tonight I am going to take him to the dr. I am beginning to loose faith in drs. I feel like most of my trips there are pointless. Then, it rained most of the day so my hair has been a total wreck!! Ryan and I had to go grocery shopping this morning, which I dislike with a passion! I don't know what it is about cooking and food in general. I hate having to plan the meals for the week and go grocery shopping. I wish we didn't have to eat to live. I'd like that a lot. I feel like I fix the same meals over and over and it is so boring. Anyways, so my hair was messed up from the get-go. Just to make matters worse, I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day. I think it is allergies but Brad thinks otherwise. He says there is no pollen out right now. But I took some cold meds and it didn't help a lick. I have this constant tingly feeling in my nose and it is forever running. I wish I knew where all the snot came from because I'd try to find a way to stop it!! I did actually get a few things done around here today and I made time to play with Hannah while Ryan was napping. Actually, he didn't nap but he was in his room for a couple hours! I don't know what's up with that these days. Brad and I played a game of Battleship tonight. Then he went out to burn a big pile of brush after it got dark. I heard this loud boom that shook the whole house! My first thought was that Hannah fell out of her loft bed because that was too loud a sound for Ryan but I never heard anyone cry so then I thought, Oh no, I bet Brad did something. So I ran back to our bedroom where I could see the burn pile from our window. I was glad to see BRad still up walking around!! I opened the window to ask what he had done and he said he almost blew himself up!! The fire wouldn't start so he poured some gas on it! That was the boom i heard and felt!!! It was an explosion! It was pretty loud. I'm glad I decided not to go out there with him! So now here I am. I think I am about ready for bed. Debating on whether to try some different meds for my crazy nose issues.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!! Tell him to be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon. I had that around valentines and it was NO fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men! Why they do some of the things they do, I'll never know! I'm sure glad he wasn't hurt! You tell the daddy of my grandbabies to watch what he is doing!

    ReplyDelete