Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally!

If you have been wondering where I have been the past few days, both of my computers crashed on the same day! I finally got the laptop to do something today! I am not allowed to touch the desktop until Brad has a chance to look at it! So don't worry about me, I am just suffering major withdrawls because my connection to the outside world is basically dead!! Okay, so I started writing this this afternoon but the computer shut off (surprise, surprise) so I am trying again. I can't believe I got the internet up twice today. I think I am pushing my luck!! We spent most of the afternoon outside. It is beautiful! I just got done reading an email from my cousin who I haven't really talked to in awhile. She is pregnant with her third. I have to admit I am jealous. I have been praying for God to take away my desire for another baby and I though it was working but now I don't think so. I don't know why I want a baby so bad. Maybe because I am female?!?! Well, I better get off before the computer dies before I can post this. I'll try to get back on later. Brad isn't home from work yet but he is supposed to be off tomorrow. I am going to try to talk him into taking us to the circus this weekend. He really want to go camping but Sat is a spring clean up day where you can take big junk to somewhere in Teays Valley and we really need to be around for that. Believe it or not, we have lots of junk to get rid of--old tires, tool box, water heater, I could go on forever but I won't! The kids are fighting in the tub so I better go.

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting to hear Pam's pregnant - I didn't know that! I'm sorry you're still strongly desiring a third - I'm still strongly desiring a second. :-( I will be praying for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for both of you, too! I would LOVE to have another grandbaby! :)
    But, we can't have the count being uneven, now! If someone has a girl, I'm gonna need another boy along with it! Maybe twins, one boy and one girl would work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine having the ache you have for a baby and Tim telling me no. I don't think he would ever tell me no. Not having a fourth was my decision. Right after I had Dylan, I told him I wasn't sure three was enough and he said "okay, we can do it again if you want". I just think that it's unfair for Brad to make that decision for you. He's not the one that carries it for nine months, goes through labor and then takes care of it every day all day anyway!!!! Okay I'm sure I've said too much. Not trying to be offensive or anything and I don't want to make you mad. My heart just breaks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no offense taken, Stephanie. I do feel like he has a say because he is the one who will pay for the baby for the next 18 yrs (unless I go back to work) and I understand that it is a big burden on him, especially in these times. he worried a lot about everything. I just don't feel like that is all it should be based on. No they aren't cheap, nothing is! Neither is the camper or anything else we have! I just keep telling myself that if God wants it to happen, it will even if I am on birth control! I know he would be alright if it happened (it would be too late to be mad)....it is just making it happen without being shady about it or lying to him! I would never do anything behind his back.

    ReplyDelete