Saturday, April 25, 2009

no time to rest!

After 2 days of non-stop fun and playing, I am afraid I have to get to work and clean the house! Brad was off yesterday (Friday) and I thought Hannah didn't have school so we went to the circus. I found out later that Hannah's class did have school and I just didn't know it! So she missed school for the circus but we had a great time. It was pretty expensive--$20/ticket but well worth it. The circus has changed a lot from when I remember going when we were little! Then we came home and played outside all afternoon and then ordered pizza with Brad's grandma for dinner. I told her today that she will be tired of us come winter time. The kids always want her to come out while we are out there so her and I usually end up sitting outside all afternoon watching the kids. Today we left the house early to take a bnch of junk over to Teays Valley and didn't get home until early afternoon. We took the kids to the park for awhile and looked at baby chickens and ducks at the tractor supply store while we were out. They were sooooo cute. I wanted a duck. But we decided against it will all the stray cats and dogs around us and not having a fenced in yard. Then, of course, we played outside again for the rest of the afternoon and ate dinner with Brad's grandma. Brad grilled and she made some baked potatoes and corn and stuff. Now here I am....looking at the dirty floor and all the junk around me. Thinking how bad I really need to clean. Of course I am pooped from all the activity this weekend but I'll try to get a few things done. by the way, the laptop miraculously is working again like nothing was ever wrong with it. we'll see how long it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a good weekend! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete