Tuesday, May 12, 2009

cleaning, cleaning.....

....does it ever end? I am realizing that it does not. I spent all morning cleaning the camper from top to bottom just so we can go to the beach in a month and destroy it again. I am dreading all the sand that is going to be everywhere. Look at me, vacation in a month and I am already stressing over cleaning that comes afterwards!!

We had a great weekend at Hocking Hills State Park in Ohio. You can go on facebook and look at lots of pics and a video. We got to walk a couple of trails, ate lots of hotdogs and smores, watched my sister graduate college, and were visited by a couple of hungry raccoons. God was gracious enough to hold off the rain until Monday when we were hooking the camper up to the truck to leave.

Thursday is Hannah's last day of school. I am happy and sad at the same time. I can't believe it has a been a whole school year already. She has changed a lot since the beginning of the year. In a few months she will be going to kindergarten, having a new teacher, new friends, new wants! I can't believe I almost have a five yr old. I am glad I get to be home with her this summer. I already have workbooks that she is going to be doing pages in everyday. I can't wait to go to the pool and do lots of things with them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to hear that Brad is taking some days of vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great summer with Hannah because it seems like it's never the same after they start school. And I looked at all the pics from the camping trip, but where are the pics from Jessica's graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no pics from her graduation. I don't even think I had my camera. We were in a huge place like the civic center and there were a million graduates and I had to go out several times and wait in line for the bathroom and it took all I had to entertain Ryan thru it!

    ReplyDelete