Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life.....

I should have spent the day getting the camper ready for our camping trip this weekend but I didn't!! Ryan and I went shopping. Not fun shopping. We just went to Big Lots, walmart, stopped at a couple goodwills to see if they had any little boys bikes. I just haven't felt like doing any work today so we wasted the morning away! I am just going to have to rush around last minute like always. We are leaving Sat morning to go to Columbus. We are going to camp somewhere up that way and then go to Jessica's (my sister) graduation in the afternoon on Sunday. Brad took Monday off so we are going to make it a long weekend and it will be our first camping trip of the year. Of course, it is supposed to rain almost the whole weekend! We also reserved a camp site at the beach for next month!! I am so excited to go to the beach again. Hannah already asked if she could get another crab. I did not even hesitate to say no!! We are taking my nephew, Michael, with us. Hopefully my parents will be able to come down for a night and see us too. Well, I think that isa ll I can think of for now!!

1 comment: