Tuesday, May 19, 2009

don't know what to put here

Well, the first 2 days of my summer have been pretty good, if you ask me. The kids haven't been sleeping much later so I still have to get up after Brad (6:45ish) to make sure I am out of the shower by the time Ryan wakes up. The other morning when I turned off the water I could hear him walking around the house yelling for daddy. I am going to have to start blocking off the kitchen again. 3 times that day I had to yell at him for getting in cabinets. The first time he was just getting cereal (they had already ate breakfast), the second time Hannah came and got me and he was eating a peice of bread (the boy seriously acts like he is starving all the time), the third time he pulled a big bowl of water off the counter onto himself. I was so aggravated with him that day. He was just constantly getting into things! So we have been spending a lot of time outside where they can be occupied and I can sit back and watch (sometimes). But even then he is always trying to ride his bike off things or thru water. I got a new sweeper too. It is awesome. I have already swept everywhere with it. Love it!! Hannah has been doing her workbook pages at the table while I fix lunch (like my mom suggested). She is doing great. She can almost write her last name now. I have to tell her what letters come next after P. A.but she will learn thru repetition. The pages are actually too easy for her. So after we finish these books, the lessons will get harder! I have been making them both take naps and letting them stay up later. I was telling Brad that I am not sure if I like them being up 2 hrs later. I am used to bedtime being at 7pm!! That cuts majorly into my down time!! But now my down time has to be during naptime. I can't wait for the pool to open up. And only 2 1/2 more weeks till we go to the beach!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I'm glad Hannah working on her pages while you fix lunch is working for you! Read my blog on our "Monica" adventures!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete