Monday, June 1, 2009

Beach-bound in 4 days!!

This will probably be the last time I write anything on here until after we get back from the beach on the 13th. I will have plenty of time on my hands since mom will have the kids for a week! I am going to have a crazy, busy week this week. Mom and dad are coming up late Wed night and staying around until Fri morning when they leave for the preachers meeting thing. Mom is going to watch the kids while I pack up the camper and meet Jessica in Athens to get Michael on Thru evening. I also have to make one more trip to Walmart this week for some last minute things for the beach. We are all getting excited but I hate this part of the process! Brad's grandma is going to take care of the dogs and I can't thank her enough!! Boarding for 2 dogs is not cheap!! We are going to spend Fri night at my parent's house to break up the trip. They won't be there, they will be in WV! Everyone pray for us while we are gone. That we would be safe and have a good time. Pulling the camper makes me a nervous wreck so I won't be able to relax until we are parked in our spot and I am looking at the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time together. I know exactly what you're talking about with the boarding fees. We have 4 dogs, so we're always grateful for friends and family who will watch them. I can't wait to hear about your experiences when you get back. HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete