Sunday, June 14, 2009

home sweet home!!

feeding the ducks
my girl!

the awning the morning after a big storm


finding shells on the beach



after putt-putt




We are finally back from a wonderful week at the beach. It took forever to get here and then was over in a flash. I was ready to come home. Staying in the camper for a week with 3 kids is kinda hard. Even though we were only actually in the camper to sleep and eat! I will post some pics here but if you want to see tons of them, you have to go to facebook. It was nice to just get up in the morning, not worry about fixing my hair or what to wear. We just put on our bathing suits and were off! We saw fireworks at Broadway at the Beach (I def recc going there), went putt-putting, got to see my parents, fed ducks like crazy, got the awning on the camper ripped off in a bad storm, laid on the beach and went swimming. On the way home we left the kids in NC with my parents for a week or however long she can handle them! So Brad and I are taking this opportunity to go on a few dates! We went fishing when we got home from the beach yesterday and went to see a movie this afternoon. I already have a list of things I need to do cleaning wise while I am here alone during the day. So, it will be interesting this week.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great time at the beach. Enjoy your time alone!

    ReplyDelete