Sunday, August 23, 2009

All alone this week

Well, Brad left awhile ago to go work out of town this week. =( He and Chris, a guy he works with and also went to high school with, had to leave this evening because they had to be at one of the other offices, in KY, at 7am tomorrow to pick up parts and then drive somewhere in Indiana, up by the great lakes to actually work. Apparently it is going to be a long week for him. He is under pressure to fix this elevator in a week. And it is normally a 4-6 week job.......I am kinda glad he isn't going to be coming home every night because I imagine he is going to be stressed out! I am upset that he is oging to miss Hannah's first day of school. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, right?! I would never be able to handle him being in the services and being gone for months or years at a time. I know several people with spouces in the services and I gotta say, THANK YOU!! I would loose my mind for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Liz! I would loose my mind! But I say a special THANKS to all those who wait and those who go!

    The week will fly by!

    ReplyDelete