Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!!




















































ok, so I couldn't figure out how to get this up-right but I love this picture. It really shows how he feels about her. Pure love.










already up and getting into trouble by 7 months





















cousin Michael and Hannah-alittle over a yr old








Tonight's post is a tribute to my little girl who turned 5 at 12:53pm today. I cannot believe it. I did not realize how fast 5 yrs could go by. Which only means the next 5 yrs are going to go by just as fast. I just pray that the Lord sees fit to let me finish raising her and then send her out into the real world to be what God wants her to be. We don't spend much time thinking about the fact that God could take anyone away from us at any time. Or take me away from them at any time, for that matter. I probably spend too much time thinking about that but I don't want to ever forget how precious my kids are. So here are some pictures of her thru the years. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I have enjoyed looking back.



that's Aunt Jessica. The perfect aunt who acts silly with her and lets her do what mommy wouldn't!








clinging to Teddy












cousin Kara, Ryan and Hannah-not 2 1/2 yet










3rd birthday


















4 yrs old (basically)






















5th birthday














she is becoming a beautiful girl-inside and out!








I LOVE YOU, HANNAH!!





4 comments:

  1. What a great walk down memory lane! I got a tear in my eye looking back. She is such a wonderful girl - you should be very proud. I'm happy she is a girl Kara looks up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh how precious! I loved looking at all those!!!! She is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! Brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete