Saturday, August 29, 2009

Long week

Well, it has been a very long week! School started so I have been getting up at 6 am or so. It is amazing how much one extra hour of sleep is so different! The day goes by so slow now that we are up super early and Hannah is gone. And Brad being gone only makes it all worse! Ryan had no trouble getting into the new schedule. He was up at 6 this morning too! The only day I can really sleep in and he still gets up like we are going to school! But I guess such is life. I hope that Hannah being gone a lot will make them get along better while they are together! One thing I do remember loving about school is how smooth the grocery shopping trips go without Hannah!! Ryan was a total angel the other day. I let him walk around and he didn't bother anything, he wasn't running around like a crazy kid, not screaming at Hannah. Just very peaceful! That is the only plus I have found so far.

On another note, Brad will be home in a couple hours. I'll probably sleep like a log tonight! I am dreading when he starts a job in Lewisburg and is gone Mon-Thur every week until they get the job done! That starts in Oct. But he will be getting paid prevailing wages (the big bucks) so I hope it takes more than one week! =) Who can blame me?!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be lonely, BUT...extra Christmas shopping money!!! That's the thing with Tim...he's salary... So when he works 40 hours or 80, the paycheck is the same!!!! HATE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated getting groceries and grocery shopping with 4 kids was OUT OF THE QUESTION! Usually dad either kept all of you or I took you and Nathanael and Michael and Jessica stayed with dad!
    Guess Brad is home by now and everyone is peacefully sleeping!
    Love you and can't wait to see you this coming week!

    ReplyDelete