Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's been a long time!

I know I haven't written in awhile. By the end of the day I am too tired to even think about blogging! A week or 2 ago I got so irritated with the clutter in our house that I started cleaning stuff out and throwing junk away or sending it to goodwill! I started with the pantry and kitchen while Brad was out of town at the end of August. That went well and pretty quick. But then I made the mistake of trying to fix every room at the same time!! So I have been trying to get the livingroom, playroom, my closet and bedroom de-cluttered and reorganized. Ryan keeps me from getting a lot done during the day because I can't leave him alone without him getting into trouble. I was getting very frustrated with it when my wonderful sister reminded me that he needs me and I need to forget about the house and focus more on him again. So Friday I didn't do anything major around the house. We played together and had a very good day. Then Brad was up all night with stomach issues and has been having the "D" word (as my mom calls it)! So he's been laying around and feeling lousy but I think things are on the way back up for him. He has been able to eat a few things this afternoon. Tonight is our church weiner roast/ice cream social. I have been looking forward ot it. I made dirt pudding, complete with worms!! I can't wait to eat it! It should be a good time. Well, I have to get going so I can get us all ready to go!

3 comments:

  1. Hope Brad is feeling better! Yes, there is plenty of time to get rid of the clutter and organize! But, here's a couple of ideas for you. Don't take on such big tasks! Do it in small portions that won't take so long. And get Ryan involved somehow. "Reward" him with a special activity after he helps like a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Love the new Blog look. I wish I could edit mine - can you tell me how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete