Friday, October 16, 2009

another day

At Hannah's school they have a behavior code and each day the kids get a color on their calendar for their behavior that day. Green means good behavior and there is blue which I think means they got a warning and maybe red which means talk to parents. I don't know all the colors because Hannah has had green every day........until yesterday! She told me her friends were making her turn around during story time and she tried to tell the teacher but she didn't hear her. But then when I was looking in her folder it said she was talking and playing during math. She was crying and was really sad that she had gotten in trouble. I told her it better not happen again or she'd be in big trouble.

Other than that, not much going on here. I think we can really say good bye to the warm weather! I don't like it at all! It shouldn't be this cold already and I have heard we are going to have a bad winter but I have also heard we are going to have a mild winter. I hope it's mild!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah will be fine. She's a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a good girl. I know the only thing she'll ever get in trouble for is talking - she's just so lovable and popular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she takes after her grandma who was ALWAYS getting in trouble for her talking!

    ReplyDelete