Monday, October 19, 2009

Brad-less and videos of Ryan

Today Brad started an out of town job that will probably last thru the end of the year. He will be gone Mon-Thur every week until they fix or put in (not sure what he's doing actually) this elevator. I am already depressed. I hate not having anything to look forward to except the kids' bedtime! My mind plays crazy tricks on me in the evenings when I am alone also!! But I did keep myself busy today by wiping down walls and cleaning the laundry room/dog room spotless and other things but those were my two big tasks today. Ryan was surprisingly good too. I couldn't get any cartoons to come on the tv so we just kept it off all day and he played moonsand and wore Hannah's rollerblades around the house most of the morning. We did actually get to go outside after supper. It turned out pretty nice, the sun was out all day. It is supposed to get better this week so I'll be taking the kids outside probably a couple more times before winter sets in. I also was looking back thru some home videos that I have taken on my camera I found the very first ones I took of Ryan when he was an infant. I had forgotten all about them and I broke down and cried. I miss those days so much. It is hard to remember much about those days. I wish I had some videos from when Hannah was a baby, but I don't!! I also realized just how much I want that again. I'll try to post it on here for you guys.

1 comment:

  1. That first video is so sweet! He was sure trying to talk to you! Life just zips right on by, doesn't it, Kiddo?! Life with the babies really is too short! Enjoy every precious moment you can with them!

    ReplyDelete