Monday, October 12, 2009

it's finally here!

We finally got the laptop today!! It's really nice but not much different than any other laptop! I'm just glad I can communicate with the outside world again! That's been kinda hard lately.

Sammy had surgery today. She had a lipoma in her groin area that needed to come off. We've known about it for a year but like a bad pet owner, I put it off for awhile. It just kept growing and so I just decided it had to be done. Now she is wearing an e-collar so she doesn't lick or chew at the stitches. This should be a fun 2 weeks!! She can't do anything easily with that e-collar on. Poor girl. Hopefully she won't get anymore lipomas that need removed. But I do kinda enjoy babying her some and giving her special attention. If you want to see a pic you have to go to facebook b/c I don't feel like uploading them twice!

Nothing else new around here. I stayed up later than I have been and I am tired!! Night y'all.

2 comments: