Sunday, October 25, 2009

blah blah blah

Well, another week without Brad is getting ready to start. Last week he ended up coming home a day early because they did all they could with the parts they had. I don't think it will be that way this week. I don't have much going on this week but I'll keep busy. Ryan has been testing me a lot this past week. Every time I turn around he is doing something he shouldn't be. And it is always when I am blow drying my hair or vacuuming and can't hear him!! He has been obsessed with toothpaste. One time he squeezed half of a bottle of Hannah's out in the sink. I am thankful he wasn't eating it, flouride isn't good for the boy! And he constantly wants to brush his teeth! And he has snuck into Hannah's room more than once and got in her make up. Yesterday he got most of his finger nails painted before I caught him! And now whenever he poops in his diaper he goes to the toilet and tries to put the poop in and flush it before I even know he has pooped! That usually results in poop on at least one thing it doesn't belong on! My mom is at Myrtle Beach with a friend and I am so jealous! I would love to be sitting on the beach right now! She deserves it. I just wish I was with her! I am getting ready to host my first monthly ladies meeting, in Nov. I can't wait. I've been planning it for weeks now. I made cute invitations so I'm hoping more ladies will come this time. Another thing I am happy about, I am done with children's church for awhile! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the teaching but I hate missing sunday school, the preaching service and we have missed several Wed services with sick kids or flu shot appts. I am feeling spiritually malnourished! Sunday evenings Hannah sits out with us and I can't concentrate with her talking to me and moving around. Well, I am in the process of bidding on some books for my favorite little niece Kara so I better get.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone helping you with your Ladies' Meeting? Sure wish I were there to help you! :) Or, I wish you (and the kids) were here at the beach with me! I loved your account of Ryan and the poopy problem! You are gonna have to lock him in the bathroom with you while you are drying your hair or vacuuming! Can't wait to see you all in.......less then 2 WEEKS!! :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete