Thursday, December 17, 2009

........

I mentioned in my last post that I thot there was something strange going on with Patches. I just thot I'd update everyone on her. She is actually doing fine now. I don't know what got into her but she is back to her old self again. But I am still watching her closely!! The night I was worried about her, her and Sammy had got out of the laundry room while we were gone and there was evidence that they had been in the trash so I am thinking maybe she ate something she shouldn't have. But who knows!!

I didn't sleep well last night and I woke up with a sore throat and slight headache. My nose was all stuffy. I don't think my body can fight off all the germs much longer!! I took some cold meds and am feeling better in that way. But the cold medicine I take, Day Quil, makes my stomach feel queasy so I am still feeling a little blah. Usually I can get away with only taking it in the morning but if I start getting something major like a sinus infection or ear infection, I have to take it every 4 hrs like clock work to function! I kind of want to get it now and be better before Christmas but I also want to fight it as long as I can! We'll see. I guess I'll deal with whatever the Lord gives me, like I have any other choice! =)

I have to take Ryan back to the dr for a recheck tomorrow. He will be finished with he second round of steriods and his second antibiotic. He is still coughing. It is improved some but not 100%. Also, the dr informed that the kids should have had a second h1n1 shot. If you remember, I wrote in one post that we waited in like almost 3 hours for the mist at the beginning of Nov. Well, they neglected to tell me that they would have to have a second one!! Hannah can have the mist again but Ryan can not since he is wheezing. I dont't even know if he'll get tomorrow since he is sick.

There was a water main break near our house yesterday evening. Brad was in the shower, all lathered up, when the water went off! It was hard not to laugh but he was not happy! We had about half a case of bottled water that I had to dump into a big pan and heat up on the stove for him. We were trying to get ready for church. It did come back on later, I was already in bed.

I think that is about all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. How are you feeling? There are all kinds of tricks to try to protect yourself from a cold, but I think if you're gonna get it, you're gonna get it! :-)
    How's Ryan doing??

    ReplyDelete