Monday, December 21, 2009

I actually have a rant today!

I am feeling very upset right now. I just found out about another teenager I know who is pregnant! I can't help but be more angry than happy with these people who just want to play house and think that raising a child will be all fun and games. I know of several young women who are pregnant, not married, don't go to dr appts, don't have homes or money or insurance and aren't worried about how all this will affect their child one day. They don't think about the fact that children cost lots of money, are actually hard to deal with sometimes, don't always love you, and don't came out wanting to obey their parents! I feel so sorry for the children who are being brought into the world under these circumstances. They are the ones who suffer because of their parents' decisions. I just don't understand why parents raise their children (or don't raise them) the way they do. Sigh........I guess that's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. I agree! It's upsetting to me too! I also get upset when married people do the same thing - they want lots of kids, but it's not God's will and they can't afford it and/or aren't good parents. I think birth control should be FREE! This country/world might be a better place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the government shouldn't be so nice to people who choose not to work (giving them insurance for free and so on)and support their family. Instead of encouraging them to have tons of kids because it is all free, reward the hard working citizens by not making it so expensive!! I know there are exceptions but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often wondered why the government would rather pay for the birth of a child (thousands of $) than pay for the birth control ($25-$40 a month - roughly) Makes no sense to me!!! And I also hate to hear when a teen gets pregnant. However, you can raise them in church and with good morals and guidelines and they can still sneak out and do stuff. I just hope mine don't!

    ReplyDelete