Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family
















My family at our house

















the ladies (Cheryl-Nat's wife, Jessica, mom, me, Jessica-Mike's wife)
the kids-all grown up now! I wish I had one of us as younger kids to put next to it
the grandkids (Kara-Mike and Jessica's daughter, Hannah, Michael-Jessica (my sister's) son, and Ryan)
another pose of the kids. This is my favorite!
grandma and grandpa with the grandkids
the kids, their spouses and grandkids
all the kids and kids-in-law
the men
I had such a good time in NC visiting with all my family for Christmas. These are just the posed pictures that we took. We hadn't seen my little brother, Nat, and his wife since they moved to FL a year and a half ago. It was good to be all together. They really want to move back up this way so pray that the Lord would work something out if it is His Will for them. All the grandkids played nicely and we ate lots of good food and played lots of games. God is so good.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I don't have so many - we forgot to share them before we left!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love these pics! You guys have a great family and I think it's fantastic you're all so close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was closer with my brothers but, yes, overall we are very close! Not many families experience it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very blessed to be a close family who loves each other.....even the in-laws are just like one of my children! Yes, we are blessed! God is SOOOOO good! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get any of the pics so make sure you share the wealth mom and sis!! We had a great time as well. Guess I need to start one of these blog-thingy's!!

    ReplyDelete