Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally got my laptop back!

So Brad came home from working out of town today and I have my laptop back! The funny thing is that he didn't even take it out of the bag while he was gone! I knew he wouldn't. He's too busy.

Monday-there was no school so I took the kids to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I have never been a fan but the movie was pretty good. I don't think Ryan has ever sat so still during a movie! He was intrigued (sp?). Hannah loved all the singing and I caught her bopping around more than once. I can't remember what else we did that day.

Tuesday-Hannah went to school but I had to pick her up early for their dentist appt. I was nervous about Ryan since it was his first visit but he surprised me! He did super! The dentist always takes the new patients into a room before letting the hygeinists start working so he can talk to the kid and make them feel more comfy. Ryan kept telling him that he was 6. It was funny. So they both did great and have lovely teeth and no cavities still! I had to go to walmart so I bot some ice cream as a treat for doing so well and having great teeth!

Wednesday-church night. Nothing exciting happened that day. I think I cleaned up the house during the day. It rained most of the day. Oh yeah, we went over to grandma's house until it was time for supper.

Thursday (today)-Today I let Hannah walk to her class by herself. Normally I take her all the way to her room in the morning but she always asks me if I will just walk to the front door or the school. So I finally did it today! that is a big step for me! She really wants to ride the bus but I am not letting that start already. I know I can't keep her as my little girl forever so I'm trying to give her some space. I spent most of the morning cleaning and getting the house back in order before Brad got home. Then we went out for supper and had to go to walmart (I think walmart makes all it's money off us) to get a few things. It's been raining all day. So you can imagine what our yard looks like.

2 comments:

  1. We had rain on Thursday, too. Glad Brad is back home safe and sound! Have a great weekend! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought we were the ones that supported Walmart!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete