Thursday, January 7, 2010

more snow!!

So this week Hannah has only gone to school on Monday (with a 2 hr delay) and today (they let out 2 hrs early)! It has already been cancelled for tomorrow. Today has been the worst day dealing with the kids. Ryan didn't get a nap since I had to pick Hannah up at 12:30. I really should have put him down when we got back but he had already been in his room for an hour and didn't go to sleep so I didn't make him go back. And Hannah was very tired when I picked her up. She always is. So they were both grouchy all evening. I finally made them both go to their rooms and stay for almost an hour, just to keep them away from each other. I told them they could come out eventually but Hannah never came out so when I finally went to check on her she was fast asleep! But I woke her up so she'd be ready for bed early. The other day I noticed that her top front teeth were kinda crooked so I started feeling around in there and they are both loose! They both have a dentist appt coming up soon. Ryan hasn't had a check up yet but when I took Hannah during the summer they tried to work with him some but he wouldn't sit in the chair or talk to the girls or anything so I hope this one goes better but I don't think it will! Other than that, I got nothin'. I just pray that tomorrow goes better with the kids than today did!

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember you kids having many snow days, do you? Hope you all have fun with the snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you lived closer and I could take the little rugrats in the evenings sometime! Terry ended up not bowling last night and so we were just home and could have used so kiddos running around griping! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you'll have it soon enough, I think you should enjoy the quiet while you can!

    ReplyDelete