Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Chills

I hate that the weekends go by so fast. Since Brad was home Friday, I was able to get my hair cut. We did a few other things like go to walmart (I bet you're surprised about that!) and Dollar Tree. It was my turn to read to Hannah's class in the afternoon. I love doing that! The kids are so fun. Hannah wanted daddy to pcik her up from school so he did. When they came in Hannah said they were spending the night at mamaw's. I was surprised but happy about it!! We planned on going out to supper anyway so we were happy to go alone! We went to see a movie and then went bowling with Brad's younger brother and his girlfriend. It was the latest I had stayed up in some time! But we had a lot of fun. We got several inches of snow during the night. We slept in on Sat (8:30 is sleeping in for us)! It continued snowing most of the day. I had a baby shower to go to and Hannah wanted to go with me so she could eat some cake. It was at 1 so I wanted to get the kids home and make her take a nap before we left. Also we wanted to get them before the roads got too horrible. Brad came home and said they were bad so he ended up driving us to the baby shower and then coming back and picking us up later. We stayed in Sat night. Then today after church Brad decided he wanted to start working on the kitchen. We are going to try to sell the house this summer (Lord willing) so he wants to paint everywhere. I am so dreading it. Now the dining room table is covered with everything that was on the counters. I hope it all makes it back before he goes out of town tomorrow. I did some laundry, which is folded neatly on my bed! Now I'm getting ready to get the kids dressed for church again. I'm hearing we might have a 2 hr delay tomorrow which I would love but I don't know about it. The main roads were clear earlier. We shall see.

4 comments:

  1. I get to sleep in tomorrow! School is already calling a 2 hr delay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have already called delays around here, too, if not totally off! Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found any property you like yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is about 5 right at the bottom of Custard that we really like. Brad is going to wait till it warms up some to call the guy and go look at property lines (hopefully they will still be available). There is a 5 acre lot, 6 acres, 8 acres, 10 acres and 23 up on top of the hill but I refuse to live up there! Then we have to try to sell our house. I'm dreading that part but we can't really do much else if we don't sell this house. Pray, pray, pray!

    ReplyDelete