Monday, February 8, 2010

long day.....

Today has definately been a Monday! Ryan and I had to go run some errands and go to walmart (of course). We also went to Elder Beerman and I got 3 more outfits for little Sawyer for cheap. I might have to go back because I didn't realize they would be so cheap! I spent $11 on them. That's pretty good for elder beerman! Anyway, so we came home and Ryan took a nap. While he slept I swept and mopped and cleaned the kitchen. Then we went and got Hannah from school. Hannah had to clean her room and I had to find 100 of an item for her to take to school tomorrow for the 100th day of school. I guess they are going to be talking aobut it all day and counting to 100. So I thought I could come up with 100 barbie shoes but I think I ended up with 55 so I changed it to barbie accessories and threw in some other misc stuff. I just hope she doesn't loose it all! We played with Ryan's diego train for awhile then it was time to start supper. I checked Ryan's temp several times today. He just felt warm all afternoon. It was always normal. But them he started saying "I don't feel better." I asked him what hurt and he said his forehead so I gave him some tylenol. He started acting real whiny and I could tell he didn't feel good. So I made manwich (one of Hannah's favorite meals) for supper and Ryan refused to eat. I made him sit with us while we ate. I figured he would break down and eat after awhile but he never did. So I hope he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night wanting to eat! That might be part of him not feeling well, maybe his stomach hurts too. He was yawning like crazy all evening, even after taking a good nap this afternoon. He didn't have any problems going to sleep. Also, I bot some ice cream while we were at walmart today. I've been wanting some good strawberry ice cream. When I took the first bite, something didn't taste quite right. I looked at the box and it was FAT FREE, NO SUGAR ADDED!! Who wants ice cream that is actually good for them?! Not me! I was so upset. It didn't taste great but I ate it anyway. When I let the dogs out after they ate supper, Patch ran away again. That stupid dog! I said I wasn't going to go after her, she could come home on her own. But after like half an hour I was imagining her getting hit by a car or freezing to death so I went after her. I drove everywhere. I didn't find her and it was dark by the time I got home so I just gave up and put it on facebook for all my Buffalo peeps to look out for her. Then she came home like 10 minutes later! Tomorrow I have to take her to the vet for her yearly stuff. I was trying to figure out how old she is now. Remember, I got her as an adult from the first vet I worked at. And the people who brought her in to be euthanised found her as a stray so they didn't know anything about her. I am guessing she's about 10 now. It's hard to believe she's getting so old. Time to start that senior bloodwork and stuff! So I think that about wraps up al lthe bad stuff that has happened to me today.

On a better note, Brad called me this morning and told me the big boss was in town today and told him he is getting a $2/hour raise!! I asked Brad what the catch is. Seems like they should be wanting something else from him but i guess not! Thank the Lord for his provisions.

2 comments:

  1. Just another day in the life of a mom, eh? You are doing an amazing job!! Don't forget that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You are an amazing momma! I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete