Thursday, February 4, 2010

I just want to start out by saying thank you God for giving another day with my kids. Another day to be alive and healthy and glorify God. I fall short constantly and he is always there to pick me back up. He is so good. Even if I had no money, no family, no healthy, he would still be so good! The past two days have been pretty non-eventful for us. We have only left the house to get Hannah to and from school. Brad didn't go out of town but he has worked late every night. Yesterday I spent the morning giving the dogs a bath, cleaning up the laundry room, washing their blankets, doing other laundry, dishes, and I think that's it. Yesterday was Brad's g-ma's birthday. She turned 67. So we went over there for awhile, gave her our cards. She told me that a house that belonged to her and her husband who has been dead for several years now is going to be selling this weekend and she is supposed to get like $25,000 from it! I am so happy for her. She won't have to worry about much anymore. I told her we were going to take her out to eat for her b-day but she could take us out after this weekend! Then we had church last night. Today I did more laundry, cleaned out my truck and swept it out, let Ryan ride his bike, cleaned up in the livingroom and not much else. I have had a headache most of the day so I haven't done much. I did manage to play playdoh with the kids for awhile. Now I am getting ready to read some books and send them to bed. Hopefully Brad will call soon and let me know he's on his way home. Oh yeah, and we got a check for $400 from our ins company for being claim free for three years! The letter said we would continue to get a check every year until we file a claim! That will be good. So I think we are going to relpace the awning on the camper that was ripped off while we were at the beach in that bad storm.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that! We are all so blessed. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, He IS!!! Our God is an Awesome God! He reigns from heaven above! With wisdom, power and love, our God is an Awesome God! Guess I'll be singing that the rest of the night! :)
    Oh, btw.....time to try that neti pot? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song. I haven't heard it in years! I remember singing it in the van on the way to Landmark! Yeah, I might just buy that neti pot today while I'm at walmart.

    ReplyDelete