Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Psalms 139:13-15 ESV

First of all let me just say I am using the ESV b/c it is the only Bible in reach and I did not want to get up to get my Bible!! Don't go ape on me for that one, please!!

I started doing my own Bible study and the book is called "God's Portrait of a Beautiful Woman" by Dorothy Davis. These verses were some of the first I read this evening.

"For you formed my inward parts: you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intracitley woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.

I just love that God had all my days planned out for me before I was even born!! Just chew on that for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! God is so amazing. I'm studying the Tabernacle and seeing how incredibly into details He is and how every single thing has significance. I'll say it again, He is just so amazing!
    And I have no problem with you using a different version of the Bible. I like to use the internet and look at multiple versions at once to help me understand what I'm reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going ape.....sounds like evolution to me! :)
    Yes, God is soooo amazing! AWESOME is the word!

    ReplyDelete