Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why am I still awake?!?!

Since I haven't been feeling great this week I have been taking naps when Ryan does. Tonight is the first night I just don't feel tired! I think the naps are catching up with me.

I have still been having a lot of neck pain that runs all the way up the back of my head and along my jawline. My throat was hurting severly whenever I would swallow but it is much better now, with only a little pain.

I am thinking we will have another 2hr delay tomorrow. I can't decied yet if I should I should risk not setting the alarm!!

I was reading the farmer's almanac today to try to figure out when spring was finally going to show up. If I remember correctly, it said we could have snow into March and that spring would be drier than normal and summer would be cooler than normal. That's all I can remember right off.

Ryan has made some major improvements with his coughing at night since I started using the inhaler. Every once in a while he'll have a coughing spell but no where near as consistent as before. Thank God!! I hope he grows out of this.

In church tonight we talked about how to manage anger in a Biblical way. It was actually pretty interesting.

Ok, I think I'll quit now. All this rambling is making me tired!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still feeling so rotten. Have you gone to the doctor yet? Michael had a nasty cold that just kept on hanging on and he ended up getting meds from the doctor. It's been a rough winter for you guys. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part of summer being cooler than normal! Feel better soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. I liked the anger lesson tonight too. Alex should've been there to listen to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooler summer sounds great as long as it is warm enough for Michael, Sawyer and I to hang out at the pool!! And all of us, of couse, when we are all here! And Im glad Ryan is doing better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete