Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blah...

Brad went back out of town today. This time to Indiana. Sometimes it depresses me more than other times and this is one of the weeks when it depresses me! I don't know why. I think I am getting tired of him being gone all the time. Don't get me wrong, I never liked him being gone, but this week is harder than all the other weeks. Ryan and I are getting so tired of each other too! We need to get outside and get some fresh air. It is supposed to be warmer this weekend so hopefully we'll get out then. I think I have gained some weight this winter also. Brad completely stopped drinkng pop so I have been feeling the pressure and have had more desire to quit myself. I am down to a small glass each day. I have a headache today and I think that is why. I find myself filling that pop void with candy, which really defeats the purpose so I am trying to work on that too. I owe Hannah something special for getting green the entire month of Feb. I was going to take them to the bouncy place but I am thinking of going to DQ instead. They will like that just as much and it is a lot closer and cheaper and won't take up a whole evening. i think I am finally over my sickness. I still don't know what I had but over the weekend I was blowing lots of thick, chunky, green snot out of my nose so I am thinking I might have had a sinus inf. If so, the symptoms were definitely different from all the other sinus inf I've had! I also haven't been tired like I was. Last week I felt like I just couldn't get enough sleep. Every time I sat on the couch I wanted to go to sleep. Not anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the GRAPHIC description, Liz! YUCK! But, I am certainly glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found out today when I got Hannah's lunch bill from school that she has been eating breakfast here and then going to school and eating breakfast there on some days!! Silly girl, she didn't know she wasn't supposed to do that.

    ReplyDelete