Friday, March 19, 2010

the weekend is here!!

This was another LONG week! Brad has started a job in Columbus but since the weather is starting to be nice enough that we can get outside, it hasn't been too stressful. Now the stressful part is Ryan begging me to go outside constantly and me having to balance all the housework and playing outside. I have a hard time doing that b/c I'd much rather be outside but every time I come inside it's like a slap in the face! Thsoe slaps start to hurt after awhile!

So anyway, Brad and I finally decided to get a flat screen tv....42" to be exact. I was the one talking him into it! He's such a tight-wad! But I'm glad for that most of the time. I said we have all this tax return money that we haven't spent any of! We are using some of it to pay for our beach house this summer but we haven't paid for it yet. I've been itching to spend some money! It's burning a hole in my pocket (as I remember my parents saying a lot around Christmas time)!

There are some important things happening at our church that I would greatly appreciate prayer for. The Lord knows the problem and he already knows how he is going to fix it! I'm so thankful that I'm not in charge of all that stuff. So just pray that he gives all us members strength and patience and wisdom in dealing with the things to come.

Brad is home today so I've had somewhat of a break from Ryan. I even got to take a short nap! He has been following daddy around while he works outside today. Brad pulled the camper out and has been cleaning the outside of it for the past hour! We did take the dogs on a bike ride with us earlier. So far we really like the bikes but we need better seats, that's for sure! The dogs love going with us and I wish we had thought to get bikes sooner in their lives. We are hoping for good weather next weekend so we can go camping.

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how the older you get the more those blasted bicycle seats hurt! :)

    You could come camping in NC! :)

    I'm sure the kids miss daddy through the week! I'm sure he misses them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh the dreaded bike seats!!! Tim got a "good" seat for his bike years ago. It's a gel seat and wider. I however still have the little HARD seat! Geez! I'm getting a gel seat before we start riding this year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete